- NOTICE CONCERNING UNDERAGE USERS
You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to access our Site and/or purchase products and items from our Site. We do not direct any of our content at persons under 21 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of online privacy. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 21, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(3.1) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site; and (5) your operating system (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the Site.
(3.2) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order for you to access certain services and to purchase items and products that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); and/or (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number). If you communicate with us via e-mail, or otherwise complete purchase orders, surveys, or any other online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified in Section 4, below. We will not use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, without obtaining your consent prior to such use.
(3.3) CONTACTING Weeping Radish
If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication. Any such contact with Weeping Radish should be made pursuant to Section 9, below.
- USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(4.1) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION
We use Contact Data to contact you when necessary. We will also use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services only if you choose to opt in to receiving such information. We use your Financial Data to bill you for items and products.
(4.2) SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further, as explained herein and on our CCPA Request Page, we provide ways for you to access and delete your personal information as well as exercise other data rights that give you certain control over your personal information.
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides some California residents with the additional rights listed below. To exercise these rights see the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” section or visit our CCPA Request Page.
Right to Know. You have the right to know and see what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Other Rights. You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request is free and may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your personal information, or to exercise any other data rights under California law, California residents may contact us using one of the following methods:
Website: You may visit us at https://www.weepingradish.com/ccpa-data-request-information to authenticate and exercise rights via our website.
Email Webform: You may write to us to exercise rights at email@example.com. Please include your full name, email address, and phone number, along with why you are writing, so that we can process your request in an efficient manner.
Response Timing and Format. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
- LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if your credit card or other Financial Data is lost, stolen, or otherwise used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number from your account and update our records accordingly.
- PUBLIC INFORMATION
The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, product review boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- METHOD OF CONTACT
In your correspondence, please describe your question, concern, or complaint in as much detail as possible. We will investigate and respond to you promptly.
The Site may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth above, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
A Cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track activity of the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. We may use both “Session Cookies” and “Persistent Cookies” on this website. Session Cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Different cookies are used for different purposes. Our site may use these types of cookies:
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to improve how our website works, by allowing us and our third-party service providers to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individualized profile.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are helpful to improve your website experience, but are not essential. For example, these cookies help us recognize you return to our website and personalize content for you. These cookies may enable visitor identification across websites and over time.
CHOOSING YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
You have a choice about the placement of cookies on our website. You can also use your web browser to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper site operation. Guidance on how to control cookies in popular browsers is contained here:
You can also find additional information on cookie controls and advertisement here:
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
Google allows users to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting services. You can adjust your setting here, or download the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We do not currently respond to ‘do not track’ signals and similar settings or mechanisms. When you use the Platform, we try to provide a customized experience.
CHANGES TO OUR COOKIE USES
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
The cookies we use may process, store, or transfer personal data in and to a country outside your own, with privacy laws that provide different, possibly lower, protections. You consent to this transfer, storing, or processing when you consent to our cookie use. We are based in the United States.